Back to Work Women
The Pilot Program will consist of four (4) self-paced learning modules and eight (8) virtual group meetings so you can:
1. Understand Your Unique Contribution: Get clear on your strengths and calling.
2. Find Your Sweet Spot: Discover the ideal jobs for your form and family.
3. Put Yourself in Writing: Create a killer resume and cover letter for women with career gaps.
4. Present Your Pitch: Know what to say to nail the interview and start back to work.
It's just this easy...
Click to Register for the Webinar
Join us on the Webinar
Return to Work
Pilot Program includes:
- Eight (8) virtual group coaching sessions, 90 minutes each, led by Dale Wilsher, CCSP, to construct your strengths analysis and tell-me-about-yourself statement, identify your ideal job, create your modern resume and cover letter, and articulate your interview pitch ($447 value)
- Four (4) Back to Work Women modules including 3-5 videos each and all worksheets and handouts
- Understanding Your Unique Contribution
- Finding Your Sweet Spot
- Putting Yourself in Writing
- Presenting Your Pitch
- DISC Personality Profile Assessment & Report ($50 value)
- Recordings from all the coaching calls
- Access to the Back to Work Women online training course ($297 value)
- Bonus training: Discovering God’s Design for Moms online course ($197 value)
Hurry! Class size is limited!
Is your schedule bossing you around?
Get the Guide, Top Ten Brain Hacks for Time Management, to learn how to stop the urgent from hijacking what's really important.