Looking for meaningful work, the kind that aligns with your values and purpose?
The digital course & community for authentic career explorers to get you headed in the right direction.
Cart closes on September 11
Who is this course for?
* Professionals who are unfilled by their current job, unclear about where to start and need a proven path
* Professionals considering a pivot into a new industry but unsure of their options
* People facing a life transition and questioning their identity and purpose
* Caregivers returning to the workforce, now or in the next few years
* Retirees and empty-nesters wanting to be intentional with their time
If you are looking to do more meaningful work, you are in the right place. Career Pivot will give you all the tools, inspiration, and support needed to make your life count by showing you how to make your unique difference in this world.
By the end of this program,
you will have:
⇒ Identified what makes work meaningful to you and how to find and create meaning most anywhere.
⇒ Gained specific understanding of your talents, passions, and life mission aka what you are all about
⇒ Crafted your own brand statement for a compelling and concise resume and Linkedin profile.
⇒ Learned how to brainstorm job ideas that are just right for you so you're not just doing the same ole, same ole
⇒ Written your ideal job description and identified the jobs that most closely align with what you really want.
⇒ Established a network of career allies and gleaned from their wisdom to direct you to your ideal job.
⇒ Built your confidence like never before so that you are inspired and moved to courageously pursue your dreams.
Hi, I'm Dale Wilsher and I'll be your guide.
I'm a professional life & leadership coach, certified career coach, and author of an award-winning personality book. I help people turn their purpose into full potential and through this course, we are going to do just that for you.
Almost 10 years ago, I was a stay at home mom with a public speaking hobby. I call it a hobby because I mostly got paid in Starbucks cards and potpourri. Today I'm a business owner and course creator, doing exactly what I was designed to do and making a great living doing it. I do wish I had prepared better for my re-entry into the work world because it took alot of time and money to figure myself out.
This course is my answer to the confusion, fear, and self-doubt that I experienced when faced with a career change. It's based on proven techniques and established pathways that have helped me and hundreds of my clients find their authentic way.
I can't wait for you to experience them too!
Mark your calendars
Career Pivot starts September 12!
Enrollment and trainings begin on August 31. At that time you'll have the opportunity to get 30 days of content with videos + career coaching exercises and worksheets + personality assessments + journal prompts, and Sundays off for good behavior. You'll also find an amazing community of job seekers to encourage and support you on your journey.
It all kicks off on Monday, September 12. You can choose the Independent Study course if you like going it alone OR join the Career Pivot Cohort. Cohort sessions are 90 minute group coaching meetings that pace with the course on Mondays from 11:30am-1:00pm MST running from September 12 to October 17. In these accountability sessions, you can review the lessons, get your questions answered, hear what others are learning, and meet your new best friends in the journey to your ideal job.
What our amazing Students are saying...
What's Inside the Course
Identify Meaningful Work
In this first module, you will be able to recognize what you want and don't want in a job, because that's a very personal question. You'll learn to identify activities and interests that fuel your passions and to see the clues to meaningful work from your childhood and past jobs, present work, and even your emotions.
- You will take the Meaningful Work Quiz to get a sense of where you are right now. You'll determine if you are in a job, career, or calling and learn how to move the needle on your current perspective of work to find more meaning.
- You’ll learn what's been missing when work has been unfulfilling. You define the specific requirements you have to do work that matters so that you can pursue what's right for you.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? The answer to that question is a powerful indicator of authentic direction. You will unlock the clues from your childhood, including awards you earned and hobbies you enjoyed, to lead you to work that makes your heart sing.
- You will pay attention to the energy, emotions, and engagement you have throughout the day to detect your hidden passions and areas of flow, the state in which you are fully in your sweet spot.
Check out this Free Preview Lesson
Clarify Your Contribution
Find the job that's right for your personality, compatible with your values and aligned with your purpose. Identify if you're wearing a mask that's holding you back and articulate what gets you out of bed in the morning and lights your soul on fire so you can live in your sweet spot.
- You will take the Your Authentic Personality Quiz to determine your authentic personality and the red flags that point to a personality mask. You'll learn why you have a mask and which personalities feel that they are "too much" and which feel they are "not enough".
- You’ll discover your workplace preferences and the right kind of environment for you. Do you need a workplace with established methods, high people contact, or one that rewards for quality or results? Your personality is the key to unlocking these mysteries and the compass that points to "just right" job options for you.
- You will identify your top core values and learn to use them effectively in your job search and productively as you nail your interviews.
- If you think your purpose is a who, a what, or a where, you have missed the boat. In this module you'll learn why you exist and what that means for an authentic job search. You will define your genius and your vision for the world, the two ingredients of a true purpose statement that will explain where you got off track.
- You'll never believe what your favorite childhood movie has to say about your purpose.
Discover New Direction
Gain new ideas and craft your ideal job description. Learn how to ideate with that creative part of your brain in ways that are aligned with what's most important to you. Identify the jobs that your skills most easily transfer to and prototype your new options for your best life.
- The left-brain thinking that most of us use everyday will never provide you with the new ideas needed for a pivot. In this module you will learn to tap into your right brain, the source of creativity and imagination, by using authentic mind maps.
- You’ll learn how to translate abstract ideas into practical career direction through the examples of others.
- You'll get the career explorer tool kit filled with the best career assessments. You'll identify the skills you currently possess that are transferrable to other roles and industries and the website you need to match your job personality type to real life positions.
- You will get the job research spreadsheet, complete with the critical categories you need to investigate to determine if your job ideas are right for you. You'll look into your future and assess whether the work you think you might like is actually a good fit for your ideal life.
Leverage Your Network
Learn how to use your current contacts to make the right connections. You know more people than you think you do and have more allies than you realize. Start tapping into your relational resources in order to find and land the job of your dreams.
- I can promise you that you know more people than you think! In this module you'll create a list of career allies from 12 different sectors that are waiting to help you find your ideal job. You'll learn which lists to search and how to dive into your social media platforms to identify your peeps.
- You’ll learn how your friends can help you find the job of your dreams. By hosting a brainstorming dinner party, you'll walk away more confident and directed than ever before. You'll get the invite list, what to say, and how to pull off a night you'll never regret.
- You will identify exactly who should be on your personal advisory board and how they can help you achieve your career goals. You'll learn how to approach them and what to say once you're sitting down together.
- You will know how to conduct effective informational interviews and not make the classic mistakes that newbies can make, but instead ask the powerful questions that will move you closer to your dream job.
- You will craft a simple and compelling elevator pitch to use whenever someone asks, Tell me about yourself and learn how to use Linkedin to expand your network beyond your wildest dreams.
Prepare Your Next Move
Get clear on where to go from here in pursuit of great work. Learn how to turn your current job into your dream job or if its time for a change, learn the strategies that are best for you. Returnships, volunteering, side gigs and education are important considerations.
- You will get the step-by step guide to redesign your current job (if it's worth saving) for better performance, higher engagement, and greater motivation.
- If you lack the experience needed for your dream job, you'll learn three novel ways to gain it.
- Should you take on more education for your dream job? You will learn what you need to ask before you pull the trigger on a new degree and where to find scholarships and grants that can help make it more affordable. You will also be exposed to other forms of education that can meet the requirements of employers.
- If you're a mom or caregiver returning to the workforce after more than a two year break, you are eligible for a specific type of internship called a returnship built specifically to get you updated and back to work. You will learn where to find returnships and where they can take you.
- If you've ever considered owning your own business, you will take the Should you own your own business Quiz to see if you've got what it takes to head out on your own. You'll learn about the risks and the rewards and how to evaluate if your idea is profitable.
When you enroll in Career Pivot, you'll also receive these amazing bonuses with a combined value of $565
Dale's Brand Statement Workbook to help you create a compelling professional summary for your resume and Linkedin profile.
You'll get a 35% off coupon off a DISC Personality Profile, the most popular personality test in corporate America.
The Career Satisfaction Wheel. This is a tool to help you identify specific areas of your work that are enjoyable and those that are not.
Dale's 60 minute video presentation of Taking Off the Mask: What Your Authentic Personality can do for your Job Search.
Plus You'll be Back by a Risk-Free 14-Day Guarantee
Career Pivot is the most comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program for courageous career pivoters who are pursuing meaningful work outside of what they have always known and done.
It's not a journey for the faint of heart, but it is a path toward significance and true fulfillment.
If you are ready to make a change and COMMITTED to finding what you have been designed to do, this course and community will deliver.
I'm so sure of what I've created, that at the end of the first 14 days, if you haven't learned what makes work meaningful to you and what you have to contribute to the marketplace, simply reach out, show me that you've put in the work, and I'll refund your investment.
I personally cannot wait to guide you over these next 30 days...
Understanding my passion and purpose has changed my life. It's given me the definition and direction I have needed to be intentional and responsible with my strengths and gifts. It's made me confident in my contribution and hardened to the haters, those critics who play it safe and never risk living an abundant life.
Well I say, Carpe Diem! I have one life to live and I plan on living it to the full, seeing exactly what I'm capable of, and never giving up.
I hope you're with me because the world needs exactly what you have to offer. I promise to teach you everything I know, provide you with every bit of courage I can, and congratulate you on a job well done.
In your corner,