Effective May 25, 2018
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us at DaleMWilsher@gmail.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We only collect personal data where you choose to interact with us on the website in the following ways:
When you sign up to receive free content including tip sheets, ebooks, or videos, you’re name and email are collected and used to provide that content to you
When you request information on a speaking or coaching related issues through the Contact Form, the information you provide (name, email, address, event, etc.) is collected and used to respond to you.
In preparation for a coaching call or inquiry call, clients or potential clients complete the Coaching Call Prep Form or Initial Consultation Prep Form. This information is collected and used to inform the coach about the topics to be discussed and progress that has been made.
When visitors leave comments on the blog we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Our newsletter/blog uses a double opt-in process to ensure your delivery consent. In step 1, you provide your email address and sign up on the www.YourAuthenticPersonality.com website. In some cases you have provided your name and email in the speaker survey card you completed and that information is entered for you. In step 2, you receive a confirmation email and if you’re interested in being included on Dale’s newsletter/blog list, you must click the link to verify your email in order to be signed up. Your name and email address are collected to distribute the free content on the newsletter and blog.
Through Bookly, the online calendar application, your name and email are collected for the purposes of setting coaching appointments.
When payment, or payment information, is required, we will direct you to submit credit card information through PayPal. (Payment details are held by our third-party processor, not Dale Wilsher Consulting.)
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Data that we collect automatically
Third Party Analytics Services. Some of the services used provide the ability to opt-out. You may opt-out of Google Analytics’ services using Opt-Out Features on their respective website. The Google Analytics service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out from Google Analytics service from using your information by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser tool: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: www.google.com/policies/privacy
How we use your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of our services;
- process and respond to your applications;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
- improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
Keeping your Personal Data secure
Dale Wilsher Consulting takes the security of your personal information very seriously. When your personal data is stored by Dale Wilsher Consulting, we have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure. When you use some Dale Wilsher Consulting products and services that by their nature are public facing, such as when you post on a Dale Wilsher Consulting forum, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if You list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Who we share your data with
I do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this Policy or when I inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For those that register on our website (through Prep forms and Contact forms), we also store the personal information provided in their user profile indefinitely. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Contact us at DaleMWilsher@gmail.comfor that information. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you are a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, the GDPR grants you the following rights:
- Access to Your Personal Data. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing by Dale Wilsher Consulting. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to you within one calendar month of when you make the request. In cases of excessive, unreasonable, or repeated requests Dale Wilsher Consulting may charge you a reasonable fee and may require additional time to grant your request. Also, Dale Wilsher Consulting may use reasonable means to confirm your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of your personal data, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- To have Your Data Corrected. If Your personal data is erroneous or outdated, you have the right to have it corrected. To do so, please contact Dale Wilsher Consulting via email at DaleMWilsher@gmail.com.
- To be Forgotten. You have the right to be forgotten by Dale Wilsher Consulting. You may exercise this right by emailing us at DaleMWilsher@gmail.com. We will comply with your request, at no charge to you, within one calendar month by deleting your account, along with all of your personally-identifiable data that is subject to any Dale Wilsher Consulting processing. Naturally, after we grant your request you will not have access to any Dale Wilsher Consulting products or services unless and until you open a new Dale Wilsher Consulting account. Dale Wilsher Consulting may use reasonable means to confirm your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent the granting of fraudulent requests.
- To Restrict Processing of Your Data. You can request that your data not be processed via Dale Wilsher Consulting partners. You can make that request by emailing us at DaleMWilsher@gmail.com and, if you wish, you can even specify which third parties to restrict from processing your data. We will respond to your request, at no charge to you, within thirty (30) days from when you make your request. Please be advised that some of our partners, e.g., Mailmunch, PayPal, etc., are essential to Dale Wilsher Consulting services, so that if you block processing by them, Dale Wilsher Consulting’ services may be unavailable to you.
If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us at hello@YourAuthenticPersonality.com.